Monday, July 18, 2011

Thank Goddess its Monday

I am Thankful for Love. Thankful for Hope. Thankful for the rain & a soft cool breeze when it is just omg so hot. Right now I am very thankful for all the little things that seem so easily missed and forgotten but that you would miss terribly if they were not there. My cats fluffy belly, a smile, my husband playing with my hair. Little things that I can just stop and be happy for.


Right now things are a bit wobbly for me. Things are unpacked, we have internet, cable, and hot water. Now things can settle down and its time for me to start all the daily routines. And this is where I feel overwhelmed & get distracted. So right now I am just trying to pay attention to the little things and take each moment one at a time and when I begin to feel overwhelmed and crazy try to see why and find a solution. I am thankful for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews