Monday, July 4, 2011

Thank Goddess its Monday


I have alot to be thankful for lately. Thankful that my husband has a great job & that we were able to find a nice much larger apartment with very limited time. Thankful for the move & for all the newness it opens & brings with it. Thankful for my family who is always there for me and listens to my insane rants & ramblings & then gives me their honest advice! 

As it is also July 4th Independence day- I have to mention how very very Thankful I am for FREEDOM. While our country is far from perfect, it still has alot more freedom then other places in the world still today. I am thankful that (for the most part) I can be free to practice my religion, speak out, and live my life how I choose.
So Thank Goddess it is once again Monday!


TGiM Banner by me used with beautiful stock art from Cybrea-Stock & Marcus Ranum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews