Monday, July 25, 2011

Daily Tarot Reading- 8 of Swords

I read that this card represents damned if you do damned if you don't. If you stay still you will still suffer for all eternity but if you move to break free you are going to get cut.

What I love about this card is the little peek of sun hiding behind the clouds. It is far away and still mostly hidden behind the grey clouds. but it is still there...hope.

I read that: We can relate the Eights to Strength. Eights are about moving, taking action, as Strength is a card of courage and transformation.

This very card could represent me. Bound by my own fears. Trapped. Yet afraid to speak up and free myself because it is scary. I know, honestly know that I am suffering either way & that while breaking free will be difficult and hurt as well once it is over I will be free.

Except I do not really think that. Fear has a good tight grip on me & I am afraid that it won't be better. That I will jump through that glass window and be cut to pieces and the other side will be just as bad as where I am now. So whats the point?



Tragic I know. I am not ready yet but I am taking baby steps. I will find my strength and courage and glow with hope. 


But how does this card relate for today? I will take it to heart. Speak freely and openly. Try not to be afraid!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews